Purplewreck in Hempys

dont miss the other pics up there, but heres a few more, first 2 jack herer, then 2 of the mother of my upcoming top secret super strain.

Good_Old_Jack_Herer.jpg

jack_herer21.jpg

lds_mama3.jpg

lds_mama2.jpg

ok thats all for now.

looking good, sorry im not around more....just alot to do lately, had to do clones today, got 3/5 done, but none of the potting yet...always work to do in the garden...
yep, i dont mind if i get a seed or so, i actually like it....yeah, the cost is killer, but for good genetics you pay....im still looking for the oldies but goodies....to get more traffic here, just go visit, and post comments, they'll come around...it just takes time....later, lavendar

Harvested 4 purplewrecks at 3 weeks flower, not quite ready, trichs still very clear, but I needed some smoke! Just kidding, getting too crowded, dropped from 12 to 8 plants in my main room. I plan to be under 24 for now on, 8 in my main room, 7 mothers at the moment, that leaves me room for 9 in the dungeon. The dungeon is watered once a week, it's where seeds and breeds get made. This journal blows. It sucked cutting 4 of the best looking plants I have ever grown, but there's no way they could have stayed healthy as crowded as it was and would eventually get with that much vegetation. I have moms for that pheno, the taller, smellier one. I can't believe how stoned this Jack still gets me even with as much as I've smoked, amazing. Not much out there can do me in 3-5 thru the peanut butter bubbler, very little tolerance buildup with it.

Harvested 4 purplewrecks at 3 weeks flower, not quite ready, trichs still very clear, but I needed some smoke! Just kidding, getting too crowded, dropped from 12 to 8 plants in my main room. I plan to be under 24 for now on, 8 in my main room, 7 mothers at the moment, that leaves me room for 9 in the dungeon. The dungeon is watered once a week, it's where seeds and breeds get made. This journal blows. It sucked cutting 4 of the best looking plants I have ever grown, but there's no way they could have stayed healthy as crowded as it was and would eventually get with that much vegetation. I have moms for that pheno, the taller, smellier one. I can't believe how stoned this Jack still gets me even with as much as I've smoked, amazing. Not much out there can do me in 3-5 thru the peanut butter bubbler, very little tolerance buildup with it.

raisin,
start visiting the other journals, and posting, that will put you in the subscibed area, then when someone posts, you will be notified, and can post back....i forget where i first saw you, but it was the alaska and the purple that drew me to here, now i just enjoy visiting when i get the chance....and we do seem to move in a herd from jounal to journal, so just get out there, like you been here a million yrs....i know it is horrid to have to pull some out...i just got rid of a nebula, maybe could have saved it, but couldnt take the chance...first one ive lost and had about four months work in it....and i got one clone from a plant i love that is just a failure to thrive...kinda a love hate thing....oh, and make sure the link to your journal is on the post...ever, L:thumb:
yep, your addy is there....good job...

Here are my girls after 19 nights. First shot is a purplewreck, they are the taller
5, and also the healthier 5, the other 3 are Jack Herer.

4447.jpg

heres just 4 plants:

2699.jpg

so how they look for 19 days?

11023.jpg

Im happy other than they stretched way more than I like.

wow, those really look great....mine arent doing that well....keep an eye on the jack tho, when she takes off skyward, she will keep on going....they really look good....lavendar:bravo::welldone:

Hello My friend. :) I took Lavendar's advice and came over to see what your up to. You have some great strains and they are looking good. to bad you had to cull a few, but they outgrew your space. Sure looks like a great grow you have going....Well done and I'm sure I'll be back to watch this for sure!:cheer:

Hello My friend. :) I took Lavendar's advice and came over to see what your up to. You have some great strains and they are looking good. to bad you had to cull a few, but they outgrew your space. Sure looks like a great grow you have going....Well done and I'm sure I'll be back to watch this for sure!:cheer:

Thanks for checking out my journal, it's been one of my best grows, and purplewrecks been fun so far. I'll grow out the culled pheno later. I'm glad Lavenders helping me out in my lonely journal situation too. This place is great, I could spend hours in here, too bad it's usually 5-10 minutes peeks on my cell. My next grow I'll be trying out time released nutes vs the gh 3 part.

hi raisin, i wanted to stop in and say hi,i have two white widow clones in 2 gal hempy buckets,am really pleased with the progress.next grow i'm going to use osmacote plus like doc bud,he has a hella'va grow.your girls look great,wish i had the room to try a few diffirent strains.I even started my clones(3rd gen) in hempy cups with an air/water dribbler. + reps,:nicethread::roorrip::roorrip:,5 stars

HH

hi raisin, i wanted to stop in and say hi,i have two white widow clones in 2 gal hempy buckets,am really pleased with the progress.next grow i'm going to use osmacote plus like doc bud,he has a hella'va grow.your girls look great,wish i had the room to try a few diffirent strains.I even started my clones(3rd gen) in hempy cups with an air/water dribbler. + reps,:nicethread::roorrip::roorrip:,5 stars

HH

Thanks for the kind words!
Yeah i have 3 jugs of osmocote plus because of that guy! Too bad I cant find that hygrozime stuff, but maybe I dont need it. I will be trying gh3 part vs osmocote next round. Thanks for the +rep. Yeah I wish I had more room too, I will always have more moms thans I can run.

I'm gonna post my pics here. These are at 22 days, I liked em so here they are. 5 purplewreck, 3 jack, I thought I had 4 jacks in there, damn I smoke too much weed.

pic_17.jpg

pic_37.jpg

pic_2_pw_top.jpg

Pretty frosty for 22 days these purplewrecks are.

Thats some great looking gals raisin!!How often do you feed/water?I'm about to flower my 3rd gen hempys.This fall i'm going with some indica dom(bubblicios and papaya).:smokin:
HH

Thats some great looking gals raisin!!How often do you feed/water?I'm about to flower my 3rd gen hempys.This fall i'm going with some indica dom(bubblicios and papaya).:smokin:
HH

I feed/water everyday, but I'd prefer everyday and will have to soon. These are my hungriest girls ever. Big. Gh 3 part is working great, no flushes at all, will do a ten day at the end.

I will be sampling some fast dried pw when I get home, it spent time in the oven, kinda dumb since I have smoke, but I'm dying to pack some purple in my bowl! No seeds on the sample buds, all from the lowest branches. It'll probably taste awful! At least I'll get an idea of the type of high. Hopefully it's trainwrecky.. Smells trainwrecky.. My kushberry is outperforming the super lemon haze bigtime, alot of flowers being produced, compared to poor poor poor on the slh, but some strains don't like that room. Kushberry has almost no smell, slh has less than i'd expect but it definately seems similar to Jack/ssh, just ain't growing like em.

Thank you!
I hate to admit it but these plants and this forum are the only friends I have.
It all means alot, outside of family, you are looking at the only life I have right now. Smoking, growing, now breeding, and hopefully helping somehow along the way.
My lil "lucky day" sprout is looking good, and it's already showing that it should develop large healthy leaves like it did at one point. Broad set of first leaves. It's to the point now where I don't have to sweat the moisture constantly, it's being allowed to dry out completely.
I may not have much to add and I'm on here in short little burst of time, but I'm trying to keep up abd check out everybodys grows, it's so cool looking into all these different gardens and getting to know their caretakers a lil bit.

J

Thank you!
It all means alot, outside of family, you are looking at the only life I have right now. Smoking, growing, now breeding, and hopefully helping somehow along the way.
My lil "lucky day" sprout is looking good, and it's already showing that it should develop large healthy leaves like it did at one point. Broad set of first leaves. It's to the point now where I don't have to sweat the moisture constantly, it's being allowed to dry out completely.
I may not have much to add and I'm on here in short little bursts of time, but I'm trying to keep up and check out everybodys grows, it's so cool looking into all these different gardens and getting to know their caretakers a lil bit.

Rj

Thank you!
I may not have much to add and I'm on here in short little bursts of time, but I'm trying to keep up and check out everybodys grows, it's so cool looking into all these different gardens and getting to know their caretakers a lil bit.

Rj

Raisin J Don't worry about it! This is family for many of us and it's good family at that.:cheer:

high raisin,
just cking in to see whats going on....it all seems great here...been really busy at home lately....alot going on...they are releaasing hubby to go back to work so we're gearing up for that, and moved more plants in to room, but will go into that when i post new wk pics on thread....well, off for now...still got some transplants also....yes, mostly these are my friends also, i dont socialize much...people have gotten entirely to weird for my olld soul to deal with....hugs, lavendar:yummy:

Interested to hear how this grow finishes. I harvested 3 PWs a few weeks ago. 49.5 g from 3 plants. Not a trace of purple but a great flavor. Curious to see the results from this grow.

Back
Top Bottom