Purplewreck in Hempys

ok first a purplewreck trimmed on the screen
then a jack to compare
then 2 jacks, enjoy

pwreck.jpg

jack_on_screen.jpg

hung1.jpg

jack14.jpg

wow, raisin, sorry not to be here more....but alot of r.l. going on.... those are great, beautiful and you have wonderful tastes in pipes....exact same one i have, color and all....must be an ak thing....yeahhhhhhhh....:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: L

The purplewreck is much denser than the Jack. No final yeild yet but I think it's close to a pound, give or take an ounce. Took a sample branch from a slh, thought it was done, but still pretty clear, I'm planning to cut 1 or 2 of em tonight, the rest I'll cut at different times, I will know exactly what to expect in the future, I think 11 weeks is the beginning of the harvest window, but who knows, it could still be going at 12,13+, hard to guess, looks like another week to 10 days, they are at 76 days. Look amazing. Smell even better. I may just cut enough clones next time to make a whole crop slh, but the new short room will require some lst, especially for the slh and kbs. I planted 2 clones each into 2 4 gallon pots and after about 4 weeks in flower they look great, really impressed, just gotta make sure they are the same height plants next time, I have 2 different pw phenos in one, oops. Gotta get some harvest shots up. All my curing containers are full and also a couple big tuppereare tubs. Clones for lucky day and kbs for the next crop look good, lucky day is gonna be a semi short lady looks like. Gotta run, but seriously loving how that slh is turning out, finally a greenhouse seed pack that I'm happy with.

High Raisin J,

I just found this thread thanks to a link from Lavendar's thread. The hempy and Jack Herer sucked me in :)

Your plants look beautiful :thumb:

I've got a couple of Jack clones, and they look nothing like yours. Jeeze, they don't even look like each other. Sisters from another mother?

Hope you don't mind if I post a couple of pics :Rasta:

JH 1

DSC07972.jpg

DSC07971.jpg

DSC079731.jpg

JH 2

DSC07977.jpg

DSC07975.jpg

DSC07976.jpg

These are the only Jacks I've ever seen... so... JH 1 looks pretty normal to me. She's been pretty heavily lstd. She does have have some one, two, and three leaf fans.

JH 2 is the weird one. She has a lot of one leaf fans, has never needed lsting, just seems to want to stay low in the pot.

Do you think I have something else planted here?

And, how do you think a Jack would do in a scrog?

Hey, thanks for any help, and reps if I can give 'em :Rasta:

:peace:

I get single leaf fans on my Jack too, thought it was a sign of a plant being old, that's the only time I've seen it, and in my oldest 2, the only strains I've had a long time. Both that #2 looks alot like my Jack mother plants does right now.

I got my pw from reserva privada through attitude seedbank.

I get single leaf fans on my Jack too, thought it was a sign of a plant being old, that's the only time I've seen it, and in my oldest 2, the only strains I've had a long time. Both that #2 looks alot like my Jack mother plants does right now.

I got my pw from reserva privada through attitude seedbank.

Thanks, it's goo to know I haven't mutated something! Even though they are leaf challenged, I'm gonna smoke 'em anyhow :Rasta:

Thanks, it's goo to know I haven't mutated something! Even though they are leaf challenged, I'm gonna smoke 'em anyhow :Rasta:

Yeah the problem seems to stay with the mother and grow out of it when I flower them clones, the other girl that had that issue has been bred and retired and there's no sign of the single leaf thing. I'm so excited to see how these turn out, flowering them in a week or 2. Checked out your journal, looking real good, I'm going into a crawlspace too and getting some thoughts and ideas there. Later.

Yeah the problem seems to stay with the mother and grow out of it when I flower them clones, the other girl that had that issue has been bred and retired and there's no sign of the single leaf thing. I'm so excited to see how these turn out, flowering them in a week or 2. Checked out your journal, looking real good, I'm going into a crawlspace too and getting some thoughts and ideas there. Later.

So it's just an interesting phenomenon? I was hoping had some super rare pheno that would over boost the marketing ability :)

I have a White Widow, from the same gardener, that had a bunch of single blades... maybe it's gardener specific? :ganjamon:

My crawlspace is okay. I can just barely stand up in it. I bang my head on the drain lines daily, though :loopy:

Well out of 5 pws and 3 jacks I got a little over a pound. Not real big on exact measures etc, just glad I got what I did. The Jack is far superior to the pw, and the pw is retired. The Jack still is very impressive, and it has it all, potency, yeild, bag appeal, flavor and smell, all top notch. I think I'm pretty much done with this log, this setup was great, love the hempys, will use them again soon.

yeah, jack is just good alround, and weathers the heat really well, not that you'll have a great deal of the heat there, but some i remember....good choice...was nice being along for the ride....hope the next grow you'll post again here....i'll sub....take care, and thank you for being a good grow friend...L:rollit:

And thank you as well Lavender, been great having you here. I've been having a hard time getting on here lately and am without a computer to post pics with right now. I started another journal, I need to link to it on here but can't the cell computer. It's called Rj's crawlspace adventures. It's gonna be fun, already too many clones. Gonna start flowering my first round of my perpetual real soon, within a week I think. I gotta get around to everyones journals soon but I'm popping in and out alot trying to sneak a minute here and there. Life can be too busy sometimes. Sure helps having all this smoke around, of course that's too far away when I'm at work like now.

And thank you as well Lavender, been great having you here. I've been having a hard time getting on here lately and am without a computer to post pics with right now. I started another journal, I need to link to it on here but can't the cell computer. It's called Rj's crawlspace adventures. It's gonna be fun, already too many clones. Gonna start flowering my first round of my perpetual real soon, within a week I think. I gotta get around to everyones journals soon but I'm popping in and out alot trying to sneak a minute here and there. Life can be too busy sometimes. Sure helps having all this smoke around, of course that's too far away when I'm at work like now.

im not too good at finding grows so i usually wait until they point me the right way with link....but as soon as you get a link ill be there....take care, and understand about the comp. thing....and the distance to relief....L:thumb:

I was a bit premature in condeming the purplewreck, it's really turning out better than I first thought. Not gonna blow anyone away, but it's got a great flavor, great density, and looks fantastic. Compared to my other strains, it's comparable to kushberry/skunk in stone, but alot easier and more enjoyable to smoke. The pw goes down smooth, flavor is becoming more perfumy, floral. So while it still doesn't qualify as a "keeper" in my garden, doesn't mean it wouldn't do well in someone elses.

I'll link to my new journal when I can I don't think I can with my phone. Still trying to decide if the kushberry stays.. Slh will definately stay, as long as I can keep her, super lemon haze will be in my garden, absolute must have, and easy to grow/clone and 12 weeks ain't too bad concidering what you get at the end of those 12 weeks. It tastes just like (still curing so could get alot better) brainstorm haze did but hits the body/mind like super silver haze. Get some, grow some.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom