PowerpuffGirl's 1st Bubbles Grow

I'm alive!

The period in April and May when I was harvesting and curing was pretty hectic and I never got any good pictures. Sorry for the chirping crickets!

End result, I got 3 1/2 oz. of bud off the White Castle and 2 oz. off the Super Lemon Haze. I also had 150g of leaves and trim suitable for hemp butter off the WC and 200g off the SLH.

Both strains have proven to be pretty couch lock. I probably waited a little to long to harvest the WC - the bud is pretty much a solid amber, but the smell remains delicious. The SLH is much prettier to look at, coated with crystals, and has an odor of gerbil pee. It pretty much bowls me over with one hit.

I'm getting ready to do my second grow, but I'll only do one plant this time. I've set some Church seeds to soaking, (This was the Strain That Got Away, never germinated, my first grow.) and tomorrow is Cleaning Day. I've also got a dwarf Tophat blueberry shrub on the way, so I'll be trying Deep Water Culture on actual produce this go round, too!

Good to know your alive, PPG! I was missing your well written posts.

Great harvest you had! I guess gerbil pee smells good?? haha!

I have never had the pleasure of smoking Super Lemon Haze, seems as if I'm missing out.

Good luck on your next grow! Post some pics of the dwarf blueberry also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see that grow.

:peace:YD

I'm alive!

The period in April and May when I was harvesting and curing was pretty hectic and I never got any good pictures. Sorry for the chirping crickets!

End result, I got 3 1/2 oz. of bud off the White Castle and 2 oz. off the Super Lemon Haze. I also had 150g of leaves and trim suitable for hemp butter off the WC and 200g off the SLH.

Both strains have proven to be pretty couch lock. I probably waited a little to long to harvest the WC - the bud is pretty much a solid amber, but the smell remains delicious. The SLH is much prettier to look at, coated with crystals, and has an odor of gerbil pee. It pretty much bowls me over with one hit.

I'm getting ready to do my second grow, but I'll only do one plant this time. I've set some Church seeds to soaking, (This was the Strain That Got Away, never germinated, my first grow.) and tomorrow is Cleaning Day. I've also got a dwarf Tophat blueberry shrub on the way, so I'll be trying Deep Water Culture on actual produce this go round, too!

PPG, so nice to see you again!!! Glad to hear your doing well. Sounds like you had a great harvest. I grew some Church, even after some problems it was some good smoke, great flavor. Stick around for a while, Roseman has been asking about you, he would love to see your back. Best of luck with the new grow!

I'm alive!

You can see that you have been missed by many.
Thanks for sharing the details of your harvest. You know each grow and each harvest gets better. And I bet you've figured out that lenghty CURING very much improves the pot too.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom