Automatics Stopped Growing - Whiteflies Too

davidson2354

Hello everyone again, hope all grows and time invested this year is coming to pay off for you guys.
I bring a strange situation where I can't really understand whats going on although I do have some clues.

So I have 3 automatics outdoor in balcony, a supposed blueberry, a purple one and a big bud one (that came from telegrow). There is also a bottom of an automatic New York diesel plant near, which I left for the bottom buds to mature more, and a huge photoperied one, an indica hybrid which started to flower some days ago.

These first 3 plants have not been growing/developing much, maybe nothing at all for the last 2 weeks already.

They were all on soil on the 6th of August.

The soil used for the three of them was Kilomix from atami, about 60% of it fresh new, around 25% of the same soil used before with an auto blueberry some months ago and a mix between some compost I was doing for more than an year with some organic material, stems, leaves, roots, from other plants I have around aswell. And then I added just a little bit more of some random soil on top just not to have too much root exposure. So this is my soil specs.
I have been watering the 3 of them with PH'd water that I buy around 6.5. I have only used Delta 9 from cannabiogen twice on them, and some days ago I gave 'em just a little bit on their watering NPK 4-3-6 from Bio Grow, in case they weren't getting all the nutes because of the fact that there is some already used soil. After this I do think I noticed a very slight development on the big bud one, but nothing too noticeable.

There is still alot of sunlight and warm temperatures where Im at, so everything is ok about that.

Another thing is the fact that Ive been having quite a big whitefly invasion on them. Ive seen alot of eggs, below the leaves, and some bugs that have eaten a few leaves here and there. Im taking care of this issue right now, Im using AIN grow, first on the plants pulverized, today im givin it straight to the roots. I took some of them down, alot of them actually. I also have a lemon verbena nearby aswell as a pennyroyal and a raspberry plant which had the presence of the whiteflys aswell but I apllied the product to them too.

So, given all the information I can give, aswell as the images, what could be the cause of this not developing the structure of the plant, cause they seem to be developing a bit the buds in the meantime.

NOTE: The photos start first with the blueberry, which you can notice is growing in a Y shape, and has a tip of a leave going down, which you can see in two of the photos, the next one is big bud and finally Purple.

Any help is much much appreciated, thank already for any read and or help.

:D

b_6.JPG

b_5.JPG

b_21.JPG

b_11.JPG

b437.JPG

b344.JPG

bb_42.JPG

bb_35.JPG
bb_29.JPG

bb_17.JPG

purple_61.JPG