Curled then yellowed & browned leaves

Napjeeper

Hi there, this is my first grow, post and question all at once! I'm trying to follow rules, so please bear with me. ....

So I am trying to make sure I save this harvest as I was hoping to put into flower today or tomorrow. I'm having trouble diagnosing this one and want to make sure that I've done all I can do.

I keep a pretty strict schedule of checking my plants in the morning and in the evening at least once. I usually rotate plants every few days to even out the top plant before flower. The evening before this photo of a leaf, I moved the plants slightly, lowered the lights to 12 in above top and importantly (I think), I tried putting an ozone generator I had laying around in there to help with the odor.

These plants showed zero signs of stress or problems before these changes. I've removed the Ozone creator and I've raised the lights back up. Some leaves were dried out and blocking other growth. I can also afford to wait another week to start flower after they recover.

The question is, am I addressing this the right way? Pulling the O3 gen and the light raising? How long is it likely to take these plants to show improvement? Should I increase/decrease nutrients in the short term?

Thanks!

Info:
What Strain is it? Unknown, this is my first grow so I used rag, I got a 50/50 on females too.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Uknown
How Many Plants? 12
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Roughly 5 weeks.
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
If Soil... Black Magic Potting Mix
If Soil... What Size Pot? 4-5 gallon, some plastic, some fabric
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1200 Watts of Full Spectrum LED
Is it Air Cooled? Slightly but doesn't need much because of the room
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 70-74
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? As needed, using hrydometer and going off plant needs and pot
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox Farm Blend at recommended levels
Size or Square Footage of Room? 6/3.5 or so

jU9F2aY.jpg

FqNFwSF.jpg

F96oIBP.jpg

nsDnet7.jpg

Any help? The plants are looking 'stable' today with the few remaining 'edgy' leaves finally giving up and starting to fall away. All the rest of the growth appears to be normal. If I've corrected the problem will the yellowish/light green leaves darken up? Thanks again, just trying to keep on top of this group of plants.

Back
Top Bottom