Leaves curling upwards

wildcardej

DSC0061913.JPG

This is the first time I've posted on here so please bear with me. I don't know how this will turn out or if the pic will even post...
The plant in the pic it's leave are curling upwards (like praying for magnesium or something) The info is as followed...

What Strain is it? Unknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Uknown
How Many Plants? 6 total
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? since end of May 2015
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? N/A
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Happy Frog soil conditioner, light steer manure, sandy loam.
If Soil... What Size Pot? N/A
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? N/A
Is it Air Cooled? N/A
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? N/A
RH of Room/Cabinet? N/A
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 7.0
Any Pests? earwigs, soil mites and aphids
How Often are you Watering? every3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox Farms Grow Big 6/4/4 & Alaska Fish Fertilizer 4/1/1
Size or Square Footage of Room? N/A

Grown from clones (from a friend), may have topped too much (leaves are staying small) as compared to neighbors plants (their leaves are 4Xs the size and more rapid growth). PH of water was recently adjusted down to 6.6 as per a friends advice and what I've read online ( I think I may have lowered it down too far previously, possible nutrient lockout?). Soil has light soil conditioner and manure due to finances that were available, it is mainly sandy loam soil. Will leaves gain in size if plant is pruned more? And any advice on why or what to do about the leaves curling upwards as photo shows...first time growers here so any help is greatly appreciated, there is always room for improvement here =). Sorry the pic is sideways no idea how to correct that.

What have the outside temps been like? It looks like it could be a heat or pH issue. How long ago did you start giving them 6.6? I would take it down to 6.5 even (not that it would make a huge difference though).

Southern Oregon, temps between 75-90 degrees....neighbor uses straight well water and has had better growing results, with no PH down, though the PH with the plain well water is about 7.0-7.5.... Though I have been using the PH down. Thank you for your response and any other responses/advice, it is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom