curlytop16

I'm a new grower, I'm working on my first plant this year and so far its a success. I want to do it again but I can't find where I can get seeds for a good price and from a reliable source.

I know I could wait around for seeds to show up in bags but those aren't always the best quality and it isn't 100% certain that the plant will be female.

Where do you find seeds? If you've bought seeds before, about how much does it cost on average?

Thanks everyone!

Try our Sponsors.

Our sponsor seedbanks are all reliable and legitimate, and there are always some great deals to be found. :thumb:

And their sponsorship keeps this site free for all. :Namaste:

Seeds are pretty cheap in reality- nothing compared to all the work and other expenses that go into a grow really. Check Herbies- order some good strains- get a few freebies and make your own seeds or clones after that. Good luck. :thumb:

If you look around, you can find pretty good deals. I think a couple of seedsman feminized auto strains can be purchased at The Vault right now for less than two bucks a seed. Take a look at seed bank blogs for sale codes, too.

The feminized seeds you can find from breeders like Seedsman and Nirvana are perfect for starting out. The price is reasonable enough and they have good genetics.

There is a learning curve to growing. It is best to start with lower priced seeds. That said there are a lot of low priced seeds. Stick with the KNOWN breeders. They have did this for years with success. Big difference between low priced seeds and cheap seeds.

Back
Top Bottom