1st time grower help

monk505

I have a reserve privada purple wrek that I planted on the 10th the 2 leaves started to turn yellowish yesterday is this from lack of nutrients or something else?
image.php

:welcome: to 420 monk!
At 4 days she shouldn't need feeding- its probably the something else
If you could provide a few more details about her environment? Soil, water, lights, temps?

I don't know about the soil but im using purified water that's at a 6.5 ph cuz my tap water at the house the ph is 9 im using 3 cfl,s 40 watts each and my temp ranges between 73-83 my humidity is about 55 its in a 1x1x3 box

very difficult to tell, is that a cup its in? you have drainage? how far away are you keeping the lights?
the size of her is good for 4 days and temps don't seem to whack,humidity is in range i think
3 40 watts should be plenty for the little lady to thrive, im stumped but that is easy to do since im a newb as well
try adjusting lights a bit further away,like an inch or 2 and maybe a closer pic from a slightly more angled view
at the very least i can wish good luck and give your post a bump so a more experienced player can come along

Her environment sounds good. I'm guessing she is either overwatered or the soil is too rich for her.
Babies like her don't need a lot of water- maybe every couple days- the soil really needs to dry out well between waterings.
If the soil is too rich theres not too much to do but wait it out.
Hang in there- pot plants are tough little things- she should pull thru.

Back
Top Bottom