$50 dollar led box for 2

budgreene

Ordered a 12 v car led strip light $20 , 12 v 1300Ma power supply from wally world $20 and two battery opperated led tree lights using 3 aa batteries $9 ( 4.5 v)cut off battery pack from strings and use two cell phone charger plugs ( 5.7 v 350 Ma )
092_2_.jpg
08812.JPG

First run with the box but the plant with my hand by it stays in the box , we dont let it get "out the box " lol Seems to be killer though. you can bump up the brightness of the leds by kicking the juice up on your driver just a little more than the manufacture suggests. It can even be as simple as a cell charger plug spliced on to the cord

the strip comes with two wires coming out of each end . I went to walmart and got a universal dc power supply 3v,5v,7v,9v,and12v all 1300 Ma but I should have got the 900Ma on because it works on 7 v semi bright 9v very bright but 12 v strobes from 2 much power. I just cut the plug off the dc power supply bared the two wires and hooked them up . If it doesnt work unhook it and switch the connections. the christmas leds were a string with microphone shaped leds. I just drilled holes at angles pointing to the center of box and slid them in with a little glue.. No heat no hassle and you can hook up like 6 or 7 strips together to one plug. And they use very little power

hollar if I can desribe it more to you.. its just a project experiment, I grow my big buds under two 1000 w mh on a mover
100_1182_2_.jpg
08914.JPG
100_12114.JPG
100_12296.JPG
100_1214.JPG
them jokers are jumping for 3 weeks from seed

I use Humbolt nutes grow , bloom , and honey.. And superthrive follow the label on Humbolt and 1 drop superthrive per gallon , that chit is powerful itll burn em !!plain distilled water every other feeding with peroxide or dose of ferti-lome micronutrients ( iron , copper , mag , zinc ) alternating the two

the soil is 50/50 vermeculite and perlite the white stuff is one of them lol its styrofoam balls it holds oxygen and the other soaks up water like knowones buisness I forget which is which though lol Its ph nutreal and can get it at the plant nursery some are 1/3 1/3 1/3 vermec perlite and hyroton ( clay pebbles )

Back
Top Bottom