Activated carbon how does it work

shotta706

OK check it I've heard about this stuff for sometime now nd did alil reading to find out that this type of mineral can suck odors out the air nd I seen ppl post in different areas of having no smell with this so my question is this if I buy this do I have to use a fan nd all that stuff to make the activated carbon work or can I just sit a good amout in my closet in different corners will it work that way since its meant for that reason please reply asap basically wat I'm saying will it hide the smell of the cannabis plant like a carbon scrubber

The carbon is full of little holes. The particles in the air that cause odor are tiny and end up getting stuck in the carbon's tiny holes. But, you have to either push or pull the air through the carbon. If you just put carbon in your area, the air won't interact with it enough for it to remove odor.

It's like pouring water through a coffee filter to strain out dirt.

If you're interested in buying activated carbon, here's that link. Please note, these are industrial sizes and are priced accordingly. I recommend asking for a sample of the product. There's a 30 lb box option for around $125. The pellets are sealed in plastic to retain freshness, but that is a LOT of pellets. Not sure how long it would keep its potency once it has been opened. Here's the link, hope it helps!

Activated Carbon - Virgin - Pellets - 4x8mm Pellet.

Back
Top Bottom