Anyone grew Choco Mint OG before?

Kieran784

420 Member
Hello
I have 3 choco mint og’s (Humboldt Seeds) that have been switched to 12/12 yesterday.
From other people’s experience with this strain how long does it take roughly to show pistils? I’ve heard it takes 1-3 weeks but that varies between strains. This is a pic of one of them now.
thanks

Attachments

• 1A561E82-9ED1-495F-8DBA-BD6ED10A4D2A.jpeg
    1A561E82-9ED1-495F-8DBA-BD6ED10A4D2A.jpeg
    869.5 KB · Views: 105
I grew it and found some extremely frosty plants. Then they all hermied! I swore it was nothing I did when it happened. I have since found out that the cold temps I had created problems with nutrient intake. If the cold did that it very well could have caused the plants to hermy.

I have heard nothing but good things about the strain from others so maybe it was me. (Probably was me LMAO). Keep a close eye on them around week 6 or 7 of flower. That is when my troubles showed up for me.

I grew it and found some extremely frosty plants. Then they all hermied! I swore it was nothing I did when it happened. I have since found out that the cold temps I had created problems with nutrient intake. If the cold did that it very well could have caused the plants to hermy.

I have heard nothing but good things about the strain from others so maybe it was me. (Probably was me LMAO). Keep a close eye on them around week 6 or 7 of flower. That is when my troubles showed up for me.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be sure to look out for Hermies! As for yours you sure there was no light/dark interruptions? My temperatures don’t tend to drop below 18 overnight so hopefully that’s not going to be an issue in my case then lol.

Yeah all my stuff runs pretty well. I have been growing a long time and check all that stuff every new set up.

It was either the temp or a bad batch of seeds. I have 2 left that I may check some day. Some genetics can be tricky. Temps in the 50's is probably enough to make a plant hermie. Especially if it came at the wrong time.

I do need to mention. They we both the frostiest plants in the grow when I lost them. That says a lot when you consider they were grown with Alpha Dawg and Chem at the time.

Back
Top Bottom