Become a member now

jeeper

We are now at 21,698 members and growing .....And I see at this moment we have 245 guests online ......Step up and become a member , it won't cost you anything to join .....You're already stoners ! Why not join the rest of us here ! And if you like you can join the green group for a small fee . Either way , I'm sure you'll love this place soon enough .....So join now , and start the rest of your life with friends of weed .............:smokin:

god damn that's a lot of people, and only a few hundred are seen browsing the site at a time. It would be crazy to see almost all of the members logged on at once

"Most users ever online was 20,420 at 4:20 p.m on 4/20/07"

MR sHibbZ said:
god damn that's a lot of people, and only a few hundred are seen browsing the site at a time. It would be crazy to see almost all of the members logged on at once

"Most users ever online was 20,420 at 4:20 p.m on 4/20/07"
That would be bad as hell Shibbz ......:smokin:

There are almost alway 200 and some guests on the site. I didn't notice there were that many people on here though.

i have noticed it a couple times, i had gotten on when there were 755 ppl on, like 600 and something were freakin guests! i was like whoa buddy.

I agree.

To all the browsing Guests, come on in and have a seat in he rotation.

Back
Top Bottom