Bluecronic

gairbud

blue dream and super cronic cali bud hybred sativa cross 6th gen clone grown outdoor for fun. 3 yr cross breed program 12 cycles to get to this strain. no paranoid, no munchies ,no cotton mouth, 3 to 6 hr uppity high 8 to 12 oz dry weight per 5.5 ft plant. developed for cluster and migraine suffers. very sweet stuff with little to mild couch lock effect at 3 hits bong or vapor. 1 hit gets rid of bad head aches. very addictive taste in joint form. definatly after dinner smoke or 1 to 2 hit head ache pain releif. 3 hit for really bad migriane/cluster head ache releif. you really dont care and feel really relaxed and happy with giggles to boot when at 3 hits from a hand roll. not one heavy smoker finsihes more then 1/2 a medium to small joint. real creeper 15 to 20 minutes for full on effect. stuff needs to be lit almost every hit real sticky . totally dry and snaps like tooth pick smells so good most people spend 5 minutes or more just sniffing the bag. and light smokers say they get a buzz from just smelling the stuff. shake makes real good cooking and food additive . and hash made from leaves is really stony on 1 hit. posted pics seperatly as i am new to posting this site. look for blue cronic outdoor pics.

upload photos into your members gallery. click the camera with a green arrow next to the insert image button on the tool bar where you reply. select an image and post it.

10_5_12_001.JPG
10_5_12_002.JPG

Where does a medical smoker from Michigan run across seeds?... I am thinking I might have to travel to visit my brother out in Calif to shop for some seeds while I am out there...

Back
Top Bottom