Blunts

Brett2theMax

does any one buy good cigars to roll a blunt ever, i bought a 6 dollar stick once. . . a nice full bodied cigar, the ones i like when i smoke cigars, and it was the best blunt i ever smoked. . . unfortunately it was by myself, but the way the tobacco leave complimented the bud was spaktacular. . . i suggest spending the money on a good cigar once in a while to roll a blunt if you havent yet, its amaising. word to the wise though they are a little bit tougher to roll because the natural leaf doesnt have the paper in it like a swisher or cigarello or what ever you normally roll blunts with

Lol, I did the same thing once.

It was at a New Years party. hell yes...

I can still taste the purple haze just thinking about it now.

brett2themax said:
does any one buy good cigars to roll a blunt ever, i bought a 6 dollar stick once. . . a nice full bodied cigar, the ones i like when i smoke cigars, and it was the best blunt i ever smoked. . . unfortunately it was by myself, but the way the tobacco leave complimented the bud was spaktacular. . . i suggest spending the money on a good cigar once in a while to roll a blunt if you havent yet, its amaising. word to the wise though they are a little bit tougher to roll because the natural leaf doesnt have the paper in it like a swisher or cigarello or what ever you normally roll blunts with
Actualy, if one was to use a real good cigar, such as a Romeo & Juliette or a Cohiba, just to name a few, you would realize that you cannot use the 'real' cigars for blunts for the simple reason that real cigars are not 'stuffed' with tabacco but rolled leaves. So if you were to slice, if would be very hard to gut it just to get the 'shell'.

It isn't worth wasting 10 bucks for a cigar you are going to gut.

dutch master burns nice and slow

DaHui said:
Actualy, if one was to use a real good cigar, such as a Romeo & Juliette or a Cohiba, just to name a few, you would realize that you cannot use the 'real' cigars for blunts for the simple reason that real cigars are not 'stuffed' with tabacco but rolled leaves. So if you were to slice, if would be very hard to gut it just to get the 'shell'.

I did use a "real cigar" and yes the leaves were in there, not the filler shreded shit in swishers, i know man i do smoke good cigars. . . when i buy a cigar to smoke the cigar i buy atleast a 10 dollar stick. . . and yes i did use the real leafe on the outside and yes it took about 20 min to roll, but like i said it was well worth it, a fine compliment to the bud. . . the stick i bought was 6 bux, so it wasnt a real expencive cigar but it was still good. . . like i said befor in the start of the thread, word to the wise it is a pain in the ass to roll a real leaf into a blunt, very fragile, takes time

DaHui said:

agreed, thats why blunts are exactly that,,,cheap ass cigars,,lol,,,i'm ol school, I like the occasional White Owl or even a King Philly

i do not like the fact that DaHui said i "cannot use a 'real' cigar for blunts" because i infact did. . . i dont remember the brand but i assure you i did use it, i believe it was a Punch. . . is that a real enough cigar?

a brand of cigar, a real cigar wraped in a real tobacco leafe. . . with tobacco leaves roleld in side. . . sorry if i'm sounding like a dick aobut the whole subjuect i just dont really like it when people say i cant do something i know i already did. . . as soon as i'm off probation i'll poast a pic of a blunt i rolled with a real cigar to prove it can be done. . . but that wont be till the end of jan

i suggest them, its a good full bodied smoak. . . the guy in our local store said that it will kick your ass the most so i said "well then i HAVE to have it"

Back
Top Bottom