bugs in soil

firs

ok i used organic mg now i know not to but i have a shit load of little red spiders white ones and looks like little white sacks on the leaves there very new just put in dirt 2 days ago any body have some advice

there only 3 weeks old is it ok to take them out of the dirt and give a good cleaning,wash 5 gal pots and get new soil. do you have a good rec. on the soil i should start useing thanks

have 5 white rinos in soil and no probs some one came over with fresh clones from clones 3 days ago putt half in dirt 2 days ago and had to get more soil for the rest ever sence the new bad of mg organis soil little bugs everywhere..what tipe of soil should i use if i cant find fox farm

The bugs are on the plants not in the soil then.

Spider mites by the sound of it.
Drop your humidity and temps, they thrive in a wet and hot area,
get some neem and treat them every week till they are gonna.
Setup a quarantine area for new clones coming into the grow area.
Treat new ones even if you don't see anything for 3 weeks before exposing them to the rest of your grow.

Little bastards can come inside on your clothes too.

i have pics really good roots big and long and there in a green foam, paper things any way i wish i would have talked to you last nite cuz sence i just put them in the soil i took them out washed them cleaned my room and the same with the rino everything i have rite now is about 3 weeks fresh clone cuts but roots are huge i put them back in water only and tosed all my soil and pots i'll get new after work..this is my 2nd grow my first got 3 weeks into flower and i had 6foot hemies that polinated every where so scubed the rooms and started over..whats done is done any advice

Stuff happens :cheesygrinsmiley:
my spring crop is real seedy this year, the boys blew before I could snatch them out.
On the other hand, I killed several males who's sisters turned so blue/purple that one was black.
Should have saved some of them for use later.

If they make it through the first 24 hours you should be okay.
but the mites are still there.

Kill 'em all, let Gawd sort 'em out :cheesygrinsmiley:

Use of Predator Mites for Red Spider Mite Control

thank you have to head to work i'll post pics for you any advice on soil to pick up

i did separate a few and use a home made killer i read from the site it was water hydroproxide alcohol so we'll see what that well do

Back
Top Bottom