CA: Clearlake's New Medical Marijuana Cultivation Ordinance Take Effect

Robert Celt

The city of Clearlake's medical marijuana cultivation ordinance became effective on Sunday.

The new cultivation ordinance requires a permit through the city in order to legally cultivate marijuana within the city limits.

Permit applications will be available at Clearlake City Hall, 14050 Olympic Drive, on Monday, and will be downloadable from the city's Web site later that day.

Residents have until April 30 to submit the application to city hall in order to legally cultivate medical marijuana.

There also is a $150 registration fee required to help offset the city's cost to administer the program.

"A committee was formed with a cross section of viewpoints and this ordinance is the result of their input," said City Manager Greg Folsom. "The penalties for not complying with the ordinance are pretty significant, so we hope to work with the community to permit those who want to cultivate legally and crack down on those who do not."

"Thanks to the work of the volunteer ad hoc committee that worked on this, I think that we have an excellent new cultivation ordinance that is very workable with our community and complies with state law," said Mayor Russell Perdock.

For more information regarding the city's medical marijuana cultivation ordinance, please see the
city's Web site at Clearlake, CA - Official Website | Official Website .

Flower_room19.jpg

News Moderator: Robert Celt 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: CA: Clearlake's New Medical Marijuana Cultivation Ordinance Take Effect
Author: Lake County News
Photo Credit: Seth Perlman

This Is Awesome News! I am So happy for everyone whom will NOW Be able to Grow, WITHOUT The Paranoia!
I can tell you from personal experience, " It Sucks BIG TIME! It totally consumes you once you let it creep into your head. I was Sooo Relieved When my Family Practitioner Agreed to Give me My Medical Marijuana Card & then I obtained my Permit to Grow. Now My Wonderful Government IS LEGALIZING MARIJUANA so pretty well anyone will be able to Grow @ least a few ladies of their own for Personal smoke. I can Hardly wait for the Big Day coming up next month Officially 420 will be a day for the History Books for sure.
Well, "I'm off to Medicate with No Doubt some of the Best Medical Marijuana Grown in North America. Lasqueti (God Kush)
provided by: Broken Coast Cannabis LTD. in Beautiful British Columbia Canada. Their Master Growers are responsible for some of the Best Strains of Medical Marijuana available. I Know there Are Many Master Growers out there today and surely many more than the 1970's for sure. Not trying to say there The Best, However They are definitely in the top 3 to be sure. I've been smoking Marijuana for 38 years now and I can say I've tried a few different Strains in said time. I can also attest to the Quality of Broken Coast Cannabis. It's Bloody Marvelous. I apologize for any duress I may have caused anyone at all as that was not my intent. I'll add couple of pics now & then Check out of here. I Know. Thank God! Now we can all get back to Our Grows. :Namaste: :Namaste:

ALRIGHT FINALLY! I May Be Canadian & It's In The Bag for all of us Canucks whom choose to Use & Grow Our OWN Medicines.
Right here in My Man Cave. HOWEVER I Sincerely Feel the Pain & Frustration Of a Government So Full Of Shit ( as pretty well MOST ARE)
Oh and lest not Forget the Corruption Therein as well. I'm VERY Familiar with this Exact Same Situation as UNFORTUNATELY The USA Now-
-Finds Itself and Citizens IN! It SUCKS BIG TIME for lack of better words Fellow Growers. I have it On Good Authority THAT The- -Good Ol US of A WILL DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA Just as My Government Has. I'm So Happy EVERYTIME I SEE AND HEAR THIS TYPE OF- -VICTORY Eh. So Hang In There MY AMERICAN BROTHER & SISTERS. "Cause Times They Are A Changing" :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Sincerely: Don D. from the Hammer.

Back
Top Bottom