CALL to action in Arizona!

jetdoc420

CALL TO ACTION!!! Protest in planning

Prop 203 is under attack by our beloved AG yet again. Folks, I'm not sure about you, but I'm fed up, and if we don't STAND up, they're going to take it away from us. As I'm sure you've all been watching as our Governor decided she didn't like "state's rights" on this issue so she collectively kicked it to the Federal courts. With it looking as if the Court is going to dismiss the suit (as it should be), Jan Brewer, Tom Horne and Will Humble have decided that reimbursing someone for the cost of growing or obtaining this medicine is illegal. That's just not realistic and THEY know it. This State's already so far in debt it's ridiculous, and they've made approximately $1.2 Million on just fees alone from patients. We, the patients, are being labeled and referred to as "Stoners" by Brewer, Horne and County Prosecutor Bill Montgomery, yet they haven't had a problem cashing in on our pain.

Right now, we're in the planning stages of a protest upon AG Horne's office and Governor Jan Brewer's office on 8/11 @ 10:00 AM. Folks, for this to be successful, we NEED your participation. Please contact myself at prop203protest@gmail.com or Bryan at admin@azcsforums.com to let us know of your interest. THIS IS IMPERATIVE folks and I hope you show up and give us your support. Please "Cross-Post" this protest notification anywhere you know there are Arizona Medical Marijuana patients or advocates. Although LOUD, it will still be peaceful!

Thanks and let's make this one they'll NEVER forget!!! PLEASE KEEP SIGNS CLEAN!!!

Kevin...

PS: Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Back
Top Bottom