Canada - Their Tokin' President?

Hash

Maybe the dubya stands for weed. Local cannabis advocates were buzzing yesterday about newly surfaced tapes that reveal a "hypocritical" George W. Bush admitting he tried pot.

Medicinal marijuana users and recreational tokers alike were surprised by the president's admission, revealed on a recording secretly made by the appropriately named Doug Wead, a former aide to Bush's father, George Bush Sr.

"I wouldn't answer the marijuana questions," Bush says on the tape. "You know why? Because I don't want some little kid doing what I tried."

Warren Hitzig, former director of the Toronto Compassion Centre, which supplies pot to hundreds of ill patients, called Bush "very hypocritical" for cracking down on tokers in the U.S. and pressuring Canada to get tougher on drugs. "It just goes to show he truly is a puppet.

"There are a lot of people who are still in prison for having possession ( of marijuana ) in the States," Hitzig said. "If the president -- who is the leader of the free world -- admitted that he smoked marijuana, there should be no reason why someone who has AIDS should have any hassles getting weed," Hitzig said.

Source: Toronto Sun (CN ON)
Copyright: 2005, Canoe Limited Partnership.

Hes a liar, but the right wingers will say "oh well thats ok" They are all sheep, sheep I say

The Pope smokes pot.. (well.. he should..)

Back
Top Bottom