Cannapot Seedcracker - The Practical Germination Helper - Germinate Every Seed

CannaPot

HI!

Let me introduce you our new small but very great tool called "Cannapot Seedcracker" - this is a must for every grower - the regular price is EUR 13,99 but it is little bit cheaper at the moment, it is a fantastic little goodie, very effective and easy to use!

The Seedcracker is an innovative tool that can be used to germinate almost any seed. The Seedcracker is a very efficient little nutcracker that gently cracks the shells of the cannabis seed, giving the germ the opportunity to develop into a plant. The delayed germination of the seeds is immensely reduced by the cracking, which promotes more even growth of the plants.

With older seeds, the seed cracker is a real miracle cure: far too often, the successful germination process simply fails due to the increasingly hardening outer shell of the seed. By gently "cracking" the outer shell, you can support and germinate just about any cannabis seed.

The Seedcracker is simple but extremely functional, a great new invention that no gardener can ignore! Place the seed in the small well on the bottom of the cracker, then slowly turn the screw down until you hear a faint crackle. Now you can put the seed in any growing medium and moisten it slightly.

Do not forget to check our cheap cannabis seeds for sale - all the best :)
J.

Looks easier to use than my copper pipe cutter.

I like the idea of the seed being held captive, so that it doesn't end up who knows where when you put the pressure to it. Do you sell through any vendors located in the USA, Amazon.com, maybe? If so, do you have a version that is made of metal instead of plastic, preferably with a fine thread instead of coarse?

HI!
We do not sell at Amazon, you can order it here: Cannapot Onlineshop SLU - Cannapot Seedcracker

Metal does not make sense to be honest, this one with plastic is perfect, it is the perfect pressure ;)
It is very simple, just use it soft and you can not do anything wrong

Greetings :)

Back
Top Bottom