Card time?

warlord98

I have been hearing all this chatter about how the state is taking to long to get the cards out. I don't know if the renews are different but I got my new card back in about 4 weeks.expired on 6/1. I recently talked my mother who is in her 60's to get hers for her back.She found that edibles work well at night to sleep.She put in for her card just about the time of my renew and still has nothing back. So how long is everyone waiting now on average?:thumb:

The long wait time for Medical Patients receiving their cards seems to be an intentional ploy to dissuade people from trying to get one.

Obviously there needs to be a section covering this in any future Medical Cannabis bills passed by the voters since paid Legislatures are either to scared to do their jobs on this issue and or are being paid to much by Pharmaceutical Companies to not provide Cannabis Patients with the Medicine they need.

Here you can look up how much money Lobbyist are paying legislatures.

It looks like MI Rogers, Mike (R-MI) $117,500 was in the top 20 list of Pharm. lobbyist recipients in 2008

Here is what he had received so far as of today in 2010 alone. 14 Rogers, Mike (R-MI) $84,049

Here is the link to look this up.
Pharmaceuticals / Health Products: Top Recipients | OpenSecrets

Click on his name for more info.

Here is a link to submit your email to and get auto responses on every vote made by your legislatures in your area.
Congress.org - : MegaVote Sign-up

Thanks for posting back but I'm still wondering what the average wait for new card holders. I understand if you haven't been rejected in the 21 days your legal with your paperwork but I was wanting to know how long until your card shows? When I got my first card it only took 3 weeks. I've heard they are backed up to late jan.

Sorry bro I was baked and didnt read it correctly.lol. Ya its a few months now from what I have been hearing, but I'm pretty sure I did read an article somewhere that there going to be expanding thier staff to accomadate the increase of aplications. There were over 10,000 aplicants from march to june, so the program is exploding.

Back
Top Bottom