Cotton candy?

snugglefunked

I've aquired a strain from a friend called "cotton candy"... apparently from thseeds... but I have yet to find any info on it, or even that thseeds sells that strain, but does anyone else have info? All i know is that it's blueberry mixed with... something else... i forget. It's obviously mainly indica... if that helps at all...

I don't know anything about it either... except that I got an oz of it on 2 separate occasions and never saw it again!!! Totally smells and tastes like cotton candy though!! Good luck with it!

It is YUMMY!!! Grow it....It is a power plant hybrid but I am not sure that bb is one of the parents...I think some kind of skunk...It doesn't get real big and it's very prolific...and did I say yummy???? Not so powerful as to send you into a coma and VERY good for aches and pains. potent

Hi mate,
I've grown some cotton candy plants, not by Federation S.C., but by Deliciuos Seeds.
They were badass plants! A lot of lateral growth with insane budsites. The smell was very good, a mix of marshmellow and citrus.
Well the taste was not so impressive, because I smoked it so quickly not giving the time to cure properly, but what a stone!!!

BTW here is something that could help you and others.
If you wanna know more about genetics, taste, smell, effects of your plants, you absolutelly have to use this site

seedfinder.eu

it's a bible

Delious Seeds
Strain data base info

Information about the growth of the plants:
Flowering Time Indoor
Between 66 an 72 days (Average: 69 days.)
Stretch after the initiation of flowering
±201 Percent
Initiation of flowering onto around 32 cm. - Final Height onto around 78 cm.
Growth Behavior
Squat Strong Lanky Fast Like a christmas tree
Side Branches
a lot of; long as well as strong and vigorous.
The plants of this Cannabis-Strain...
...do not need much care.
...are tolerant to over- or under-fertilization.
...do not need much fertilizer.
...are not vulnerable to fungal diseases.
...are not susceptible to mold.
...are tolerant of temperature fluctuations.
...have no problems with high temperatures.
...need a lot of room upward.
...are well suited for a ScroG (Screen of Green).
...are a good choice for beginners.
...are well suited to Supercropping.
...build many, thick buds on the side branches.
...should be supported into the flowering period. (Nets, JoJos, Bamboo-Sticks).
...respond well to the pruning of the main stem.
...looks and grow more like a Sativa. (!!!)
...are a good choice for commercial cultivation.
...can build pre flowers into the growth period.
:Namaste:

CC = Lavender x Power Plant. Easy to grow sativa-dominant plant a liitle bit susceptible to mold. Makes very good hash. A social, funny kind of smoke. Slightly speedy at first with relaxation coming afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom