Dozens Smoking Marijuana On MBTA Train In Beverly

MedicalNeed

Beverly, Mass. - When Beverly Police responded a report last Saturday that approximately 20-30 people taking the MBTA train to Boston for Hempfest were smoking marijuana on the train at the Beverly station, they ended up issuing three citations for civil infractions.

Beverly Police Public Information Officer April Clarizia said that around 10:31 a.m. last Saturday, MBTA officials called police to report that about 30 people were on the train at the station smoking marijuana.

The MBTA held the train at the station and the police dispatched several cruisers. When police arrived on scene, they estimated between 20-30 people had been smoking “pot” and numerous bags of marijuana were on the floor of the train car along with some paraphernalia. They searched all the suspects and found that three people still had small bags of marijuana in their possession. All three received citations for civil violations of the marijuana laws.

Aside from being a little bit rowdy, Clarizia said, the group caused no problems on the train.

NewsHawk: MedicalNeed:420 MAGAZINE
Source:Massachusetts News - - WickedLocal.com
Author: Wendall Waters
Copyright: 2010 Beverly Citizen

Even though this wasn't a planned act of civil disobedience I, like the fact that a relativity large group of people were consuming cannabis in public and weren't causing a problem. Here in raleigh, major civic event are marked by the distribution of free alcohol. Why is it that alcohol, that has been linked to violence and dangerous driving behavior, is promoted in our civic activities but adults can't come together and enjoy their favorite plant that has never caused a usage death. We as a nation need to look towards the facts and turn away from our previous prejudices.

This last part.

Aside from being a little bit rowdy, Clarizia said, the group caused no problems on the train.

That is what make cannabis a winner over alcohol, NO VIOLENCE
Once the press starts pushing that info we will be even further along our Cannabis Freedom Journey.

The only problem it ever causes is police fucking with people, if the cops would just go back to Dunkin Doughnuts and settle down there would never be any problems.........

I'm from a little town called fresh out of a cops ass and you pigs are making me home sick! They won't go easy my friends were gonna have to start smoking more weed!!

Back
Top Bottom