Drug Test . . .

Just to add to this, I've used Ready Clean and as long as you don't do it for like a week before and drink a lot of water that week, it has gotten me past several pre-employment drug tests. The only times I haven't passed is when I smoked the day before or I didn't give it enough time to work or if I waited too long. I've been smokin for 11 years now on a daily basis so it must do something to cover the thc metabolites up. Considering this type of stuff is always expensive, I always have to figure out whether the job/pay is worth paying money for cleaner to get the job lol.

If it's a piss test, that's easy to fake pass unless they watch you pee, which is unlikely! Just get some piss from someone you know is clean, and store in a small container, or even a condom, (make sure it's warm, too, since many places will test the temperature). Then stick the container (or condom!) in your sock or somewhere else hidden from view. The last time I had to test, I got my little brother to pee in a cup for me! Also, the mouth swab tests are very ineffective. Simply use mouth wash right before the test and also drink some water and leave a pool of water in your mouth to put the swab in.. I even smoked a blunt on the way to get tested once and still passed! Many companies do drug tests for insurance purposes and that is one thing you should keep in mind. If you are injured on the job, and you test positive, you will receive no benefits and probably be fired. When an injury occurs, one of the first things done is a drug test. Be careful and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom