DS90 Tent setup questions

COLDsp1der

First time grower here. I just had a few simple questions real quick. I bought the ds90 tent ( I think its 3ft x 3ft x about 5.5ft) I got the iPower 600w light kit with the digi ballast and air-cooled reflector to grow 5 ladies. I've been looking at a 6inch Xen-Lux exhaust fan, will that be a good choice? Also, how should I route the exhaust ducting? There's 2 ports on the tent, one on the top and one on the bottom/side, are both of those to be used? Is one an inlet to the tent or the light? And I had a concern about light getting in the tent through the exhaust ducting but I figured a couple turns in it would eliminate that. I think that covers my questions I have at the moment. Thank You.

I have a 4x8 tent. I use the top to blow hot air out, and the bottom to suck the cool air in.they make a insulated duct cover that you can put over your ductwork to block any light. I have had great success with a 600, but just recently went to LED and honestly can't believe the awesome results I am getting. I haven't seen 1 yellow leaf on any of my plants, and I am 1 month in flower 12/12. LED keeps my tent at 78-80 without AC running in the room. Was hittin 90+ with HID.

Thanks for the reply! So does the inlet go directly to the light and out the exhaust or does it just pull air into the inside of the tent and then the light draws air from that and then to the exhaust? The second way makes more sense to me as it would be circulating fresh air on the inside of the tent, but I'm completely new to this. I've just been doing tons of reading haha.

Back
Top Bottom