DWC; Spots, slight discolorations, "Freckles"

Strngxndr

i grow in a bubbler with a 240w led; fed 18/6, distilled water and GH 3-part series. roughly 9-10 months old now. i do not measure how much of the nutrients i put in exacrtly, but i feed every 2 days, and not a whole lot of it either.. talking.. 2 drips each of each bottle. i clean my whole res. every monday too. roots are more than healthy. temp has been up to 5 or so Deg. higher than usual 81 (noon) lately due to the summer heat 87 being the highest in a while, i leave the box open to some breeze when it gets that way.
so. on to the problem.
this older three-pronged leaf is significantly lighter than the newer ones.
IMG_20110731_193155.jpg
IMG_20110731_142440.jpg

it and its opposite leaf are showing small rust colored "freckles". altogether the plant seems healthy enough to me but in comparison to a month ago...
~1 month
here you can see the 3 prong leaf i showed from above, 1st picture.
IMG_20110717_134859.jpg

~2 month
the bottom leaf, poking off the image, has a small but noticable burn about an inch 1/2 from the tip. this leaf is the opposite of the original 3 prong shown above. not so many "freckles" on it but it is definately suffering as well.
IMG_20110731_142455.jpg

.... lookin a little droopy lately.
just wondering if its something im doing wrong, or not doing. maybe im being stingy on my neutrients?

those spots could be anything, but since you are using distilled water, you will probably need to add calmag---plant looks a little small for 9-10 weeks also so yeah i would step up the nutrients a little :roorrip:

should i get GH Flora Duo A (includes both calcium and magnesium) or just Botanicare brand CalMag. i dont know if it makes much difference sticking with the same brand?

Back
Top Bottom