Ending One Grow, Starting Another

DLL333

Been a while since I've done a grow journal, but here goes. In my main grow room, I have 5 plants in bloom. They're nearing the end of Week 6, and some are starting to cannibalize. I'm getting some nute burn on some of the strains, and I've noticed a bit of thrip activity. It's not too bad, I'm just kind of hoping it subsides completely, as it's late flower and I can't really take any action with insecticide.

I'm running Growmau5's chilLED LED lights, which have been phenomenal thus far. My room temp is 84-86, which is actually just fine because I'm running CO2. The plants have been loving it. Normally at those temps, I've had buds become larfy and airy, but these look great! The CO2 made it so I can run it nice and warm. My humidity is normally about 35%, and after I've watered/dosed, it raises up to about 55% for a time.

I'm running Heavy 16 nutrients, and use the whole line except for the roots and the foliar. I'm also running Mammoth P and Great White Root nutes. I water/dose once a week. I'm planning to run everything for about 2 more weeks, then flush for one week. I'm blooming:

Juggernaut
White Urkle
Platinum Cake
Ripped Bubba
Platinum Punch x Platinum Kush Mints

This is my last grow in soil. I'm moving to rockwool after this.

20200206_123048.jpg

20200206_171840.jpg

20200206_171909.jpg

20200206_171925.jpg

20200206_171931.jpg

On the other side of the wall, I have a little tray of rockwool cubes. I tried to dose with a very tiny amount of A/B, but even that gave these a bit of nute burn. Think I'll just use Great White root nute and water for a little while. I'm sprouting:

3 Tangerine Dream
4 Purple Punch
2 Lemon Meringue
1 MK Ultra
1 Gorilla Zkittlez (Feminized)
1 Fire OG (Feminized)

20200206_171740.jpg

My concerns are my inexperience using rockwool. I'm kind of learning as I go, and hopefully the veteran growers here will help me a bit. Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom