Extremely Infrequent Cannabis User Urine Test Question

jaman2012

I have been clean for 19 months straight and decided to smoke like 5 times (about 2 grams) during the evening of 10/5/12 and until the evening of 10/6/12 (so about 24-26 hours) and did not smoke anymore after that. How long will it take for my urine to test negative. I have heard from multiple sources that it will be 3-4 days since my use was extremely infrequent. The chances of me getting tested are very slim but just was curious. Please remember I have had a clean system for 19 months prior to the session. Any help is appreciated. I am 6 ft and 270 and I drink lots of water and cranberry juice.

You've some body fat so it might stay with you for a while. Its a good time to buy some cheap thc test strips off of ebay and see how long it takes you to get below the 50ng cutoff levels. My guess is you would be positive for about 2 weeks but its just a guess.
Be sure if you do end up having to be tested to practice some dillution the morning of the test.

You've some body fat so it might stay with you for a while. Its a good time to buy some cheap thc test strips off of ebay and see how long it takes you to get below the 50ng cutoff levels. My guess is you would be positive for about 2 weeks but its just a guess.
Be sure if you do end up having to be tested to practice some dillution the morning of the test.

Yes I understand its just a guess, i am going to test myself on Thursday which will be 5 days after. I have been going #1 and #2 alot the past couple of days. So i guess ill wait and see. Any other feedback is more than appreciated!

Just wondering If you passed your test or not. My husband is in the same situation, just hasn't s
Smoked yet.. I'm trying to find out if he would be clean after 2 weeks

Jaman, 3-4 days would be typical on a urine based test with one time use. With a little more use, it will be longer. Since you were clean before, you had a clean base. I would think that you might be in the 2 week range.

Good luck.

Jaman, 3-4 days would be typical on a urine based test with one time use. With a little more use, it will be longer. Since you were clean before, you had a clean base. I would think that you might be in the 2 week range.

Good luck.
That would be about my guess. He needs to be sure and use some dillutiion and he gets called in for a test just to be sure to pass.

Back
Top Bottom