Fall colors

Strutt

Mint Milano, almost 7 weeks into flowering. Beautiful colors with these cold nights.
54AD046D-398A-4707-85F3-4E25E09FAA4F.jpeg

She just shut down on me in the last week or so.
that’s odd. Sounds like lock out. At seven weeks I’d expect the nutrient demand to be high. It looks like phosphorus isn’t getting through with all that red. Maybe flush for a few days and loose the bloom booster. Get back on a regular diet for the next 3-4 weeks while she recovers. That bud looks under developed.

that’s odd. Sounds like lock out. At seven weeks I’d expect the nutrient demand to be high. It looks like phosphorus isn’t getting through with all that red. Maybe flush for a few days and loose the bloom booster. Get back on a regular diet for the next 3-4 weeks while she recovers. That bud looks under developed.
I’m also in upstate NY where we’ve had the rainiest summer in a century. Plus 40 degree nights recently. Could be a root issue. The other plant of the two, which were grown from seed, is doing better. I might just chop it down in the next couple days,, trichomes are milky with some amber.
A5649424-FA0A-464F-98A7-4C41EB510B68.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom