First time grower!

M3GAtron711

First time grower here and just curious as to what my plant babies should look like at around a week and a half. Hopefully on the right track ..
9f1f11df1778860c566d94179d25c150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome! They look good, but I would keep your lights closer to them. Thats why they are stretching so much. What kind of lights? Setup,soil,ph,rh,temp etc. would also give us a lot more info about them and yourself. These are mine about a 2 weeks to give you an idea.
420-magazine-mobile1156250921.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm on a bit of budget right now lol. I started with MG potting mix but when I get paid I'm gonna get fox farm soil. Right now they are under a desk lamp since I haven't got my room set up yet .

I just put them closer to the light since I figured that's what the problem was with them being so tall already.
febec29a19ea4cf53efc0cb0ab136f08.jpg

Welcome! They look good, but I would keep your lights closer to them. Thats why they are stretching so much. What kind of lights? Setup,soil,ph,rh,temp etc. would also give us a lot more info about them and yourself. These are mine about a 2 weeks to give you an idea.
420-magazine-mobile1156250921.jpg

I'm open to any advice you can give me lol this is sort of a trial and error to see if I can do it lol. Not sure of the strain tho. Didn't purchase the specific seeds. I'm planning on setting them up in my closet once I purchase all the lights and grow tent etc.

Believe me, i started a few months back with a diy grow box that I started making before my state was legal because I'm also on a budget. Now it's somewhat of an addiction. Check out my journal. Im technically on my second grow with bagseeds like you. My first grow bagseed cfl mini box.

Back
Top Bottom