Flowering plants with a problem

mizia

My flowering plants have a problem. On the photos can be seen how the leaves bend down and die green, color does not change. T - 24C, humidity 60%. Last 3 weeks added 10-30-10 NPK.

P1_resize.jpg

P2_resize.jpg

It's hard to say without watching the plants all the way through, but it is probably due to a lack of one of the trace elements. maybe Molybdenum but the leaves will eventually turn yellow if that is lacking. Try adding something like superthrive or fulvic acid if you can find it locally. The pots look pretty small so most likely it is just root bound. To late to transplant so you could take a sharp stick and drive some small holes around and refill with some new soil. Or slip the plant out of the container and loosen the roots up a little.

1 times a week 10-30-10 + microelements solution

this is last state

problem4.jpg

very bad, I think it's going to die

1 times a week 10-30-10 + microelements solution

this is last state

very bad, I think it's going to die

Yeah it looks like it is history. Pull it out of the pot and see if it is rootbound. If it cut the roots back, soak the roots and put it back in a bigger pot.

With such small pots your really have to watch out using so much phosphate. It competes with iron and manganese uptake by roots, and deficiencies of these two metal micronutrients causes interveinal
yellowing and on top of that it harms beneficial soil organisms.

Back
Top Bottom