Has anyone tried Zensation?

whitelady

I just ordered some of these seed based on the description. I think my patients would be able to use less product for the same results. I'm just wondering if anyone out there has tried it. If not, I'll be sure to post the results in a few months!
-Whitelady

Here's the desription:

Zensation belongs to a new generation of cannabis strains. From a selective inbreeding of an extremely potent indica and a well stable white strain we finally got Zensation, the ultimate pleasure. Zensation smells of juniper and cedar. In the mouth, Zensation reveals a pronounced and complex pungent taste, with notes of berries and cherries. The effect is very long lasting and extra strong, a total relaxation of mind and body. This strain can be used by those who suffer from chronic pain. This strain is very suitable for hydro as well as bio.

Indoor/Outdoor
75% Indica 25% Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Yield: 450 gr per sq. mt. indoor, up to 400 gr. outdoor
THC: 20-24 %

Re: Has anyone tried Zensation??

I'm always a little standoffish when a breeder doesn't reveal the actual parental line.

"From a selective inbreeding of an extremely potent indica and a well stable white strain"

What does that mean...to me it says the breeder doesn't know what the lines really are, and therefor the whole thing is suspect. Now having said that...you may get the best bud of your life...it's a crapshoot. If medicinal strains are what you are looking for, there are numerous well established strains that will meet your needs without potentially wasting a whole grow finding out that this wasn't what you wanted.

I am currently growing zensation it has been a little over three weeks now and I will say that they looks like a very sturdy plant. (75% Indica 25% Sativa ) I am also growing Carnival (80% Sativa 20% Indica) both feminized. The Carnival is 4 weeks older and the zensation seems to have a hardier base and you can really notice the different shape of leafs. I have had nothing but, good luck from MOC.

Back
Top Bottom