Hello to All!

warnerwh

Joined because this is an outstanding site. Wish I knew about these forum sooner. I wish everybody happiness. Hopefully I will be able to contribute.
Thanks for an excellent forum!

;) High warnerwh, :welcome:
Yes this is a wonderful Community! :cheer:
If we can help you find anything ...Please ask. :popcorn:
Watch, the more you spend :surf: the forums the more you love everything that we have here.
The Fantastic members, The Fantastic Grow Journals and Boat loads of Fantastic information.
You are now a part of the Family and will be treat as such. :thumb:
We will be looking for you around...OK? :nomo:
Enjoy yourself. :rollit: :peace:

Hi warnerwh, :welcome: I agree this site has everything including nice members. Can't go wrong if you are a 420 person. Information and friendships to make. Glad you joined us at the 420Magazine forums. We're here to help if should you need it. If you do contact a member of the Hospitality Team. :peace:

And a great big WELCOME to 420, :welcome: a very informative and educational site about growing the herb that that is the magic elixer!

You certainly came to the right place! ;) warnerwh
You'll be proud to be a part of something BIG that works toward Awareness and Legalization.

I hope you enjoy your experience here and can easily find everything you seek.
You probably already know this, but If you click on FORUMS up above at the top of this page, it takes you to the FORUM page, with the differnet forums listed on the left, and the newest post in that forum is shown on the right side of the page. FORUMS are divided into THREADS and Threads are divided into POSTS. After you are familiar with navigating around the site, everything gets a little easier.

I hope you check out the links that the Hospitaility Team offers and don't hesitate to ask anyone here for help. We are like family!

Reading is the key to learning!:reading420magazine:

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom