Help me help her! Neglected plant!

Dankapalooza

So long story short I have a neglected girl in the backyard. I don't know when she was planted but I am sure shes bagseed, I dont know how long she's been in flower and I don't even think she's being watered, but she's growing like the natural weed she is.

Here is the first glimpse of her:

First_View_PH.JPG

She is also not groomed well, lopsided and uneven:
ClusterFuckPH.JPG

At first glance I notice she does have some bud production going so she's not to early in production. I want to know if you guys think she has potential to pack on some good danky goodness. Would it be worth it to spend some time with her and get her all healthy and back into good cared for condition?

Close_up36.JPG

For nutrients I have the full line up of Blue Planet Nutrients 2-part from when I grew back last year.
Please give your honest opinions!

Notice she has a Lime green color not dark green, also if I wanted to ensure the least amount of bug activities what would I do?

I am located in Southern California, Orange county area. Plenty of sunlight still.

Hi Dankapalooza :welcome: to 420Land.

She looks definitely worth a little effort :circle-of-love:

What are the clothes-pegs for? :scratchinghead:

Thanks for the welcome Ric! How many weeks do you think she is ?:thanks:

The pins were just marking colas no real point :) ill mix her up a low dose mute mixture and get her feeding while there is still sun out !

She looks sativa to me!

Good on you :)
She looks sativa heavy, she could have another 3 or 4 weeks to go :thumb:

More bud-photos would give us a better idea.

I'll get right on some more picture a little later !
Hope she can pack on some nice buds while I wait my seedling just popped up and gonna start some 12/12 to sex it !:cheer:

Question:

If the ground looks kinda dry, should I water with plain water before my nutrient feed? If not is 3 gallons of mixed up nutrients good enough for 1 plant in the ground by herself?:helpsmilie:

Sativa dominant hybrid for 99%! As it's more advanced in flowering than my sativas I'd say you're in about 6th-7th week and have 5 more to go.

For example, this plant was in 4th week of flowering, when the picture was taken:
kerala_krush_2.JPG
kerala_krush_3.JPG

Question:

If the ground looks kinda dry, should I water with plain water before my nutrient feed? If not is 3 gallons of mixed up nutrients good enough for 1 plant in the ground by herself?:helpsmilie:

If the ground is dry, you should sprinkle water first to moisten the topsoil :thumb:

Water, chelated iron two caps, some superbloom and molasses. She will thrive, cut branches on trees that shade her, she needs sun to ripen.
Maybe look into aerating the soil, by poking holes in the soil around her, be careful not to wound roots, and make sure the bottom of the stock has soil around it, photosynthesis happens there.

Back
Top Bottom