Help! Need drug test/polygraph questions answered...

inknjeepin

I just interviewed with the city of my town. Idk if I have the job yet but I'm hopeful to say the least! Part of the process is to take a polygraph test, not sure about a regular drug test or saliva test? I have my MMJ and am a daily smoker. What I want to know is, if anyone has ever taken a polygraph and passed with have had smoking w in a week of it (I haven't smoked in one week) and/or is it possible that I'm just not gonna be so lucky to get this job beings itsmore in depth of the normal drug test?
Any suggestions, ideas, pointers, etc is much appreciated!

Ill tell ya one thing right off the bat, I took a polygraph once when I was a suspect in a crime and failed even though I was totaly innocent so no matter what they say it does test your nerves and not wether your are decietful. I did some research and found a very interesting study that was proven to work. It is going to sound very odd but please take my word for it it will work. What yothe tester will do is start off asking you simple questions such as is it true your name is then he will say your name. When he asks you these questions you have to tighten your sphynxter muscles then relax after your answer. Then when he gets to the questions you want to be true you do the opposite. It will trick the test!!

Awesome, thank u!!
So tighten my sphincter muscles on questions I'm truthful about then don't tighten on the questions I'm not telling the truth about, am I understanding this right?

I just interviewed with the city of my town. Idk if I have the job yet but I'm hopeful to say the least! Part of the process is to take a polygraph test, not sure about a regular drug test or saliva test? I have my MMJ and am a daily smoker. What I want to know is, if anyone has ever taken a polygraph and passed with have had smoking w in a week of it (I haven't smoked in one week) and/or is it possible that I'm just not gonna be so lucky to get this job beings itsmore in depth of the normal drug test?
Any suggestions, ideas, pointers, etc is much appreciated!
Are you going to work for the 4th Reich?lol

Back
Top Bottom