Help Please. Seedlings Leaves Are Starting To Twist See Pics!

buddydro

Can anyone tell me what is going on with my seedlings? This morning I am greeted by twisting leaves! I can't figure out how to upload pics but you can see the pictures by edit OK figured out the pics thanks to DaMagoMan:
cid_0209063839.jpg

cid_0209063709.jpg

cid_0209063626.jpg

cid_0209063527.jpg

cid_0209063527.jpg

Age- 8 days

Strain -Auto AK47 and Auto AK47 x Hindu Kush

They are in Hempy cups 3/1 perlite/vermiculite mix.

I have been giving them PH adjusted 6.3 tap water.

Two days ago I gave them a 1/4 strength shot of B1 green thrive and Root 66 from Technoflora. I picked up their recipe for success kit, 2 of them actually.

No nutes(NPK), just root and health stimulators.

I have them under 2 48" flourescent shop lights, about 1.5" below the light. two cool tubes and two soft tubes.

Temps 70-80 RH 40-60

I wanted to move them under my 600HPS, but not with this leaf twist problem.

I have 3 and 5 gallon Hempy containers waiting for them in the flower room. I am going to BOG the cups onto the big containers in about a week.

Thanks in advance everyone. buddy

Thanks DaMagoMan for the links to posting pics. My bad on the link thing, fixed that too!

I have them on 24/7 lighting so light leaks ahould not be issue.

I adjust my tap water PH down to 6-6.5 (yellow) because it is 7+ out of the tap (light green) The color reference is from my PH test solution kit.

The runoff on my cups is coming out 6-6.5 (yellow)

Thanks again. Buddy

Thanks again man. Yeah when I mixed a gallon of 1/4 strength B1 Green Thrive and Root 66 it tested right in my 6 - 6.5 range.

I starting to think that some of them just did not like that first shot of root and health stimulants.

As to the soiless mix and runoff, I have my cups set up Hempy style and I am going to do this grow Hempy style by BOGging the cups into 3 & 5 gallon Hempy buckets in about a week.

Buddy

Back
Top Bottom