Help with scrog growing

Amwikes

Hey all this was my first attempt at using a scrog screen, I let the plants grow up through it and then wove the branches through the screen, but I am just not I did it right, or something right. My next screen I plan to use chicken wire, so the screen itself will be a little stronger than just the string. Did I let it veg to long before it flipped it to flowering cycle or what.
420-magazine-mobile619734092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1534023969.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's been about 2 weeks since I flipped them, I should have planned it a little better but I built that box and just finished it, but in order to finish it I had to move those plants from the old box into the new one to make room so I could finish the construction and get ventilation to them, so by the time I finished and could get the ventilation system and the box light leaks fixed they were much bigger than I wanted them to be before I could start the 12/12 cycle. I didn't top the plant except for when I transplanted through clones to get the shape I wanted, but did some LST before I started with the screen but I don't think I did enough, but don't really know lol

And the light is now raised up higher and I have a new light I am going to swap it out with that takes up less space, so I am hoping I have enough room

Back
Top Bottom