hermie probs?

Ontario

hi yall, i have been growing my garden off of the same plant. She hermied from stress or was hermie prone but either way I have cloned her several times and the clones now in flower are female dominant and only have some balls here and there. I have been plucking them to keep the seeds down to a min. i have 12 nice little ladies all in there 4th wk of flowering. I have started adding some sugars to t here diet to help bulk up the buds, |I will flush them thouroughly in the last week and half of flowering. I took down there mom at wk 5 of flowering, I know early, she still had some nice looking bud, but the thc was week at that point. this time here I'm going to aim for the lethargic couch slouch buzz. What is the longest that a plant should flower? I'll post some pics if anyone has any interest in seeing these lovely ladies, anyhow growing them out and then \im going to start with a hydro setup....I have all the equipment, and was going to do t hat this go but ended up in soil, lol, Im sure that some of you know how that goes. ttly

Back
Top Bottom