Hey new grower - Wanna start growing Hydro

zackroman

Hey guys,
I just started growing at the beginning of the summer.
And i just harvested my first plant got about 50 grams from it! (white widow)
scene this was my first time ever growing anything ,I started out in my closet wich is nice and hidden and not much light will get in or out. i cut a hole in the door and ran a fan to it. and had 2 150wat lights over looking 1 plant. (haha I know a little much maybe?)
And had the walls all tin foiled.
it turned out really nice and its a nice weed to smoke!
only fertilizer i could get my hands on was mircle grow :p
so thats what i used!
SO the question I wanted to ask is I wanna do maybe 1 or 2 plants HYDROPONICALLY now and I was just looking for some tips of what I could use and some help! I wanna use just stuff around the house and acouple bought things like the pump :p.
so is there a link step by step how to set up hydro?
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Hey new grower .Wanna start growing Hydro

Not much to it unless you want there to be. Mankind has been using one form of hydroponics or another since back when the Hanging Gardens of Babylon (which may or may not have actually been in Babylon, lol, but probably weren't) were new.

Just get a tote or other sturdy container with lid, a netpot (I have used 18oz. Solo cups and just drilled them full of holes but before the grow is finished the plant will pretty much destroy it (to no real harm)), an air pump, a couple of good airstones, a cheap aquarium powerhead (wonderful aeration devices which use a venturi principle), a growing medium, and a decent set of nutrients.

The rest is pretty much the same. Seeds/clones, good pH meter, blah blah blah.

Reading the mega-FAQ in the How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine forum will likely be very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom