How many pots? What size pots? HELP!

Plead-the-5th

Please help me. I have read alot but I need specifics. I have true 36'' x 36'' x 7'' ebb & flo system for my flower room. How many plants can or should be grown to create a SOG or SCROG in the 3'x3'? In what sized pots? My vegetative question... Can I use a smaller area to grow them in a vegetative state? If so, what size tray? Thank you all:reading420magazine:

I am no leading authority but I wouldnt plant in smaller than 3 gal. How far along are they? Germ from seed? Clones? What sz light are you using? Are you using nutrients? Need more info.

Well, is it SOG or Scrog? 2 different things and requirements.

SOG requires clones, lots of them. Got a mother plant?

Scrog uses 1 to a few plants and LST and a screen.

DD

If it is an ebb n flow 3' by 3' if it was me I would use 1 gallon Smart Pots with expanded clay for the medium or small square pots that were more tall than wide probably about 12" tall. I would recommend getting a National Garden Wholesale catalog. They have a website and you can get their catalog as a .pdf I am pretty sure. That is your best bet. That has pictures of everything and you can see what would work best FOR YOU. Also, if you have a few hydroponics shops in your town it probably wouldn't hurt to call them and ask what they have on hand for table top ebb n flow containers. Hope that helps. Good luck with your SoG.

Back
Top Bottom