How strong will it be?

winterline

(I had asked about this before, I uploaded a picture that was against the posting policy, the thread was deleted)

I have been cleaning my V-tower elbow in a small bowl with 99% iso alcohol for over 7 months and the alcohol turned dark brown. Here's a video showing what it looks like, any idea how strong it will be?

[video=youtube;VCzOdPFVtcY]
[/video]

I don't think that I would smoke it but, thats me. I don't really like the way it tastes like ashes in your mouth, I would go for a smooth smoke over a harsh strong one, besides it looks pretty cashed to me due to the heavy amount of charcoal

I don't think that I would smoke it but, thats me. I don't really like the way it tastes like ashes in your mouth, I would go for a smooth smoke over a harsh strong one, besides it looks pretty cashed to me due to the heavy amount of charcoal

It's not for smoking, it does smell a little burnt, ewww. I want to put into butter and make cannabutter, and I'm wondering about the potency of it. As i say in the video, I'll find out how strong it is when I make the cookies, but It's always nice to know before hand how high you'll get. I'm happy to get absolutely blasted, but as far as the next day's smoking goes, my tolerance will have gone up for a day or two from the cookies.
I'd like an estimate, 20gms of vaporized weed into half stick of butter is what I do, I get three hits off of it (six cookies). If i add what's in the bowl will it be four hits? or maybe six hits?

Back
Top Bottom