HPS and CFL?

Looking nice about the same size as my baby so what did u end doing for lighting I started 24/7 then after reading sloth switched to 18/6 doing good till my fan feel and smashed and cut some of my fan leaves rookie mistake

Looking nice about the same size as my baby so what did u end doing for lighting I started 24/7 then after reading sloth switched to 18/6 doing good till my fan feel and smashed and cut some of my fan leaves rookie mistake
Shit!,sorry to hear that,staying with 24/7 and sticking with hps and tubes together at the same height ,about a foot above.
Third day like that,just got up so go and check soon,I will update photos next week.

Three and a bit days in i'm happy!
DSCF61811.JPG
DSCF61791.JPG
DSCF6177.JPG
18823.JPG

OK,was a bit short of space and wasnt sure all my seeds would germ,but they did!, so as you can see I have twins sharing a pot!,they seem to be happy with each other ,what could possibly go wrong!,sure they may start fighting each other but im gonna leave them and see what happens?
DSCF61751.JPG
DSCF61801.JPG

If your issue is resolved you may want to consider starting a journal to track your grow.

How to Make a Grow Journal

How to Add Links to Signatures

Hope this helps.

And remember even if no one responds to your journal you will have it for future reference to point back to when you start to help others. If you have future issues you can point people back to your journal with details so they can help you better.

Back
Top Bottom