I met Gabe Nevins ... (Paranoid Park lead actor)

radman32

I was hanging at my friends cousin's(mark*) house and met that fool. I live in clackamas oregon, but Gabe Nevins went to Putnam. Then mark called him up, and he started telling us about how he went nutty(crazy, insane). He had also made some crazy deals (pot dealing). Then he came over, but i was stoned off my mind and didn't know what to do. He smoked some honey oil( concentrated thc). He left a little later, but yea a short lived moment with a short-lived celebrity.

I was hanging at my friends cousin's(mark*) house and met that fool. I live in clackamas oregon, but Gabe Nevins went to Putnam. Then mark called him up, and he started telling us about how he went nutty(crazy, insane). He had also made some crazy deals (pot dealing). Then he came over, but i was stoned off my mind and didn't know what to do. He smoked some honey oil( concentrated thc). He left a little later, but yea a short lived moment with a short-lived celebrity.

lol you should of asked him what was it like to have that sex scene (if u wanna call it that) with that cheerleader in the movie...lol

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom