I took a drug test. Using Stat! Royal Flush Question

XcluSiv3

Hey guys I took a drug test for a job. I drank about a gallon of water the day before. The day of my test, I drank the Stat! Royal Flush, and drank the amount of water needed. When I went to the testing building, the lady said that it looked to dilluded. She said I might hav to retest again (because it looked clear as hell) Am I going to have to take another test, with the way I detoxed???

Re: I took a drug test... Using Stat! Royal Flush Question

I'm sure it is already too late, but you probably will have to take a second test if you haven't already. A thing to try next time (if there is a next time) is XXtra Clean. This product comes with a little vial which is nothing but vitamins and also it adds yellow color so that it doesn't look diluted. My husband used it twice, and it worked great. I used to work at a very large smoke shop and I can't tell you how many of them I sold. Also, the sinthetic stuff works like a charm if you are not being monitored. Although I would make sure I had a nother device to measure the temp just before you go in. My husband just used one and when he went inside, the bottle said 100 degrees, but the guy threw it out because he said it was 109 degrees! That would make him dead. OOPS.

Stat Royal Flush has gotten me through at least fourteen urinalysis screenings in the last eight years. What you did was drink too much near the date of the test. In the future, stay clean for two days, drink water like a normal human needs, (about two liters a day), then follow the instructions on the Stat bottle. This procedure worked every time for me, and I rarely take a break from use.

Back
Top Bottom