Idahoian with a crisis

trippychic09

i need someone's advise. i have suffered from extreme depression for many years now. and i have been perscribed every stupid pill under the sun. but nothing has worked, except for marijuana. but the thing is, i live in idaho where its illegal all around. but i am moving to a town that is only moments away from washington. i need to know if there is some way that i could get medically from washington, but still be an idaho resident. someone please help.

thanks
trip

Re: idahoian with a crisis....

No legal way to do it short of moving across the border. Best bet is probably to just grow your own and try to minimize the risk.

Re: idahoian with a crisis....

If your are in a position to grow your own safely then I suggest that route as it will ultimately be cheaper and its a nice hobby for the depressed as I have found out. Working in my garden always makes me happy so long as the plants are green and pest free. ;) We are more than happy here to help you grow.

Do you have close friends or relatives that would allow you to use their address for you to switch residencies too?

Back
Top Bottom