Intake and exhaust fans questions

MARVID

Basically, I been wondering since I been getting and reading a lot of mixed opinions.

For exhaust fan it is suppose to replace the air in the grow tent every 5 minutes or every 2 - 3 times per minute. People been contracting themselves.

Also the amount of air that is being pulled out must come back in so I would have to buy two of the same fans correct?

What are some good inline fans that you guys recommend, along with some good carbon filter brands to completely eliminate the smell.

:thanks::thumb:

Re: Intake and exhaust fans questions.

You can run two fans, but IME it's best to keep a little negative Pressure in the grow room so any smell won't leak out through any cracks you my have missed. If smell will be a problem

You can run two fans, but IME it's best to keep a little negative Pressure in the grow room so any smell won't leak out through any cracks you my have missed. If smell will be a problem

So a slightly smaller fan for the intake to build negative pressure? Or will passive intakes suffice for an 8x8 tent

Yes a smaller intake. And You could do one or the other depending on you room lay out. What ever best suites your needs.

Back
Top Bottom