Is it just me? weak plants?

kushcheese9

this topic is a debate .

after speaking to a friend whos been growing for many of years he told me that THEY DONT MAKE SEEDS LIKE THEY USED TO at first i didnt understand what he mean as ive only been growing for nearly 2 years.

ive since done around 8 crops and every crop ive started from seed barneys farm mainly. i started to realise what my friend was saying as every 4/5 seeds out of 10 would struggle to grow strong cronic plants. your probably thinking well you ovbious had something wrong with your plants.

but there wasnt i got a top of the range e.c tester and ph tester so i could always find the fault of the plant but i struggled to find the solution to yellow slow growing plants i would always make sure the ph runoff was between 6.1 -6.5 and the e.c would range between 0.2-0.4 for young plants etc .tempreture would range from 28 degrees daylite and 20 degrees nitetime. air in the room was fresh clean air at all times with fans running throughout the whole day . i first starting noticing this when 5/6 plants was thriving and growing fast and strong and the rest was weak and ill and they where in the exactly the same room with conditions exactly the same. is it just me or have anbody else had problems with there strains of seeds there buying ?

p.s ive been told that feminised seeds are alot weaker than buying mixed seeds due to crossbreeding of the strain is this true ?

Back
Top Bottom