Liberty Bell Protest Pictures

looks like you had some support behind you.

The feds can say all they want about pot being a demotivator, but at least we take a stand on the issue. and how are we supposed to have motivation when all the good jobs disallow pot smokers because of federal law? we're not lazy; we're being oppressed

Glad to see that you had a good turnout for the event, keep up the good fight. I think it really is time for all pot smokers religious, medical or otherwise to start standing up across the country & be heard

However, we are standing up against powerful corporate america who lobbies for continued persecution & prosecution of non-violent marijuana drug offenders. Without realizing the overall affects that this is having on our country....many are exposed to criminal elements that could be eliminated if legalization happened. Think about that, you would not have to expose yourself to any of the other drugs that are offered on the blackmarket such as speed (which kills). It would be a much more controlled growing environments (which cigarette companies are prepared to do) and produce consistently good ganja. No longer would you have to fear being arrested & sent to prison for possession or consumption of pot. You could also produce a renewable energy source for burning, we could stop tearing down the rain forest & use hemp for meeting the demands of the paper industry and help the environment before we destroy the atmosphere & the functions of the process of uptaking carbon dioxide & converting to oxygen. Potentially, it could be used to treat certain psychological & or medical disorders that are currently being treated by drugs the pharmaceutical companies are manufacturing & who vehemently lobby against the legalization of marijuana. Think of all the loses they (pharmaceutical Co's) would have if pot were legalized? What research has been done regarding homepathic remedies being the natural treatment, (Have you seen any of the side effects of some of those drugs that they manufacture)? Wicked. There are certainly other applications that I have not even explored but that could be possible.

Personally, I believe that God put this on earth for our consumption & use. The King James version of the Christian Holy Bible states that anything that has a "seed" was given for the use & good of man. (Alcohol, cocaine, speed, LSD or any of the chemical drugs has been developed by man NOT God and the affect of use can be devastating). While the biblical text could be considered vague & was not clearly defined as to the specific uses, certainly it is an indication that it is for us to use in some way shape or form that is benefical to the good of man, both being part of his plan of "creation".

^^^genisis 1:12, exactly brother over 5000 years of use and not a single fatalaty whys it illegal again?
ill tell ya $$$ cant tax summat u grow ur self!

lol no wonder I couldn't track down that video...

Back
Top Bottom