Local Fire Department

BuzzDaddy

Hey friends,
I have a situation. The local fire department is coming this week to inspect the smoke alarms in my apartment so as most of my grower friends know my girls are in my closet. My question is would my ladies be okay if I put them in the basement until the inspection is over? Will moving them to different location hinder their light schedule? Thanks so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If they are still in veg it wont matter. If they are in flower and you move them while the lights are on you should be ok.
Thanks so much Perramas, they are in flowering and the lights will be on. Probably not a good idea to put then in the grow tent, which I have one of those, beings it would be dark. Pics of my girls are attached.
420-magazine-mobile1534499572.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1218388111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1363718845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile141638312.jpg

I dont think dark during the light time is such a big deal. Now light during the dark time is what freaks them out. I could be wrong as Im not an experienced grower with years of experience. Hopeful a more experienced grower will offer some advice and knowledge.

It would be ideal to move the setup you have down to the basement.. And i dont mean fans/humidifiers stuff like that. I mean just your light and tent together. If you can't take the lights with them, then try to supplement (which what i assume by "Lights will be on" you're talking about everyday ceiling lights) with a small fluorescent bulb that you can put in a small desk lamp or something of the sort.. any light is better than no light, just try to keep it consistent with your light schedule you currently have going... so in your case, try your best to make sure it doesn't go above or below 12/12

if you do end up having to give it extra dark hours or light hours.. one day one do much harm.

It would be ideal to move the setup you have down to the basement.. And i dont mean fans/humidifiers stuff like that. I mean just your light and tent together. If you can't take the lights with them, then try to supplement (which what i assume by "Lights will be on" you're talking about everyday ceiling lights) with a small fluorescent bulb that you can put in a small desk lamp or something of the sort.. any light is better than no light, just try to keep it consistent with your light schedule you currently have going... so in your case, try your best to make sure it doesn't go above or below 12/12

if you do end up having to give it extra dark hours or light hours.. one day one do much harm.
Thanks CanniCulture. I think what I'm going to do is put the plants in the tent which is set up in another bedroom and try to make it look like it's just a portable clothes closet. The inspection will just last about 15 minutes and when the inspectors are gone I'll hang the light back up and put the fans and accessories back in place. I'm going to spay the closet and area around the closet with Ozium to control the smell. There are black garbage bags over the windows but I think that's an easy fix by saying I work 3rd shift to keep the light out for sleeping purposes. I'm hoping that these inspection don't happen often because it's a lot of work and trouble. I've lived in my apartment 7 years and have never had one of these "detector inspections." Thanks so much for your help.

Back
Top Bottom