MagicalButter.com Reaches Out To The Community For Help In Winning Online Contest

Truth Seeker

MagicalButter.com, the company behind the Botanical Extractor that is providing members of our community with an organic and herbal way of healing and enjoying meals, is asking for your vote in the specialtyfood.com online contest, "My story, my ad."

MagicalButter.com is currently the leading vote-getter, but several other contestants are closing the gap. The contest ends this Sunday, July 21st.

Company CEO Garyn Angel states, "We're asking everyone in the community, including vegetarians and vegans who could benefit from our product to go onto our Facebook page and cast their vote for MagicalButter.com. We've added an extra incentive by having every voter's name put into our drawing for a free extractor. We will be giving away 60 MagicalButter extractors in all."

To cast your vote for MagicalButter.com, follow this link - MagicalButter For Health and Happiness. It'll take you to the MagicalButter page on the SpecialtyFood.com website, where you can click on the orange button that says "vote now."

MagicalButter was originally developed to relieve individuals suffering from Crohn's disease, and is now utilized to provide health benefits for people with cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity and many other conditions.

MagicalButter is highly regarded for making your recipes better, including brownies, cookies, smoothies, sauces,
soups, vegetables, candies, salad dressings, seafood, marinades, meats, beverages, lotions and salves, and much more.

MagicalButter is the world's only Botanical ExtractorTM. Add botanical nutrients directly into butter, cooking oils, alcohol, and lotions. It works with butter, tinctures, and various cooking oils, including coconut, sunflower, grapeseed , avocado, peanut , corn and olive.

MagicalButter is regularly used by chefs, caterers, restaurants, medical companies and people from all walks to augment recipes and enhance lives. For more information on MagicalButter or the specialtyfood.com contest, email info@magicalbutter.com.

Don't forget to vote!!!

Voting Link: MagicalButter For Health and Happiness

Link to Standings: My Story, My Ad Contest Results

Magical_Butter2.jpg

Source: MagicalButter.com

Back
Top Bottom