My baby girl TRANPLANT HELP SOIL TO HYDRO?

Poke Smot

I need to know if it is possible to transplant my soil herb to a hydro system she is about 9" tall strong was grown outside in a lava rock medium somhow the work of god i call it.(a place just where i through my seeds when smoking outside) one sprouted here so let it grow for 7 weeks outside(now under a 400hps). After transplanting in soil with a lava rock drainage in the bootom to keep it happy with its ROOTS LOL. anyways I want to put it in a dwc bubble system because i think the soil has time release somthing (saw some nute burn)or other just put it in what i had on hand at the time. so i want to make sure it is free of BSnutes time release anyways do you think i should do it?

i do it all the time, what i do is soak the pot thats the plant in with running water and be real easy and pull the plant out, when you get the plant out of the old dirt then rinse the root with running water (try to be real easy) then i put a layer of rock in the netpot then set the plant in and fill it up with more rock.. hope this helps ya..

Back
Top Bottom